Designing 2 EU core curricula (EQF level 4-5) for geothermal and for solar energy system installers, divided in sets of learning outcomes i.e. two corresponding VET programs, including innovative teaching methods, work-based learning and two qualification standards for evaluation and certification based on the ISO 17024 and the ECVET recommendations
Implementing, delivering, evaluating and certifying the above-described training.
As for its aims, they include:
- Enhancing creativity and innovation incl. entrepreneurship at all level of VET
- Promoting work-based learning incl. traineeships, apprenticeships and dual learning models to help transition from learning to work
- Promoting partnership between public and private institutions
- Reaching the objective of 15% of adults to participate in lifelong learning
- Making lifelong learning and mobility a reality.