Unmet demand for new skills for electricians and plumbers working on geothermal and solar installations, combined with a high unemployment rate of electricians and plumbers without environmental skills.
GSS TARGET GROUP
– Unemployed plumbers and electricians;
– Employed plumbers and electricians willing to upgrade their skills;
– Unemployed youngsters with lower secondary educational attainment;
– Training centres for adult and continuous training;
– Policy makers in the field of education and training;
GSS AIMS & OBJECTIVES
– two European core curricula (EQF level 4), in line with ECVET procedures
– two corresponding continuous VET programmes, including innovative teaching methods, and including periods of work-based learning,
– two qualification standards for evaluation and certification.
Get informed about the Project, its aims and objectives
Learn more about the Partnership Geographic Coverage
Access to all the training material of the GSS-VET Project
See the e-Learning VET platform