Hellenic Mediterranean University (HMU) is a Public Educational Institute. It was founded in 1983. The Institute is a part of the higher education system of Greece and it provides undergraduate and postgraduate education services. It offers 15 Bachelor degrees and postgraduate studies leading to Master of Science degrees. It focuses on research and innovation as well as lifelong learning and it offers technological and consultancy services of high quality.
The HMU employs around 400 qualified academic and technical staff and serves more than 14.500 students. HMU has campuses in all major cities of Crete: Chania, Rethymno, Heraklion, Agio Nikolao and Sitia.
It’s aim is to make sure study programs are well structured and efficient, that there are successful graduate placements and that student services such as accommodation and restaurant facilities. There are limitless opportunities for active student participation in research and development projects (HMU has the top success rate and recognition in research among its peers), for student exchanges with over 100 foreign universities and for paid work at the Institute laboratories. Graduates can also continue with Postgraduate Studies at the Institute or at cooperating Universities in Greece and abroad, with the active support of HMU professors.
ECTE – European Center in Training for Employment is certified by the Ministry of Education as Educational Center for Continuous Education, as well as guidance for employment center. The educational programs that ECTE develops and implements are targeting in the adaptation of the working force to the transformations of the technological, socio-economic and physical environment, the promotion of regional development, the improvement of the existing and the acquisition of new qualifications, and the exchange of experience and know-how in national and international level.
The main activity areas are the planning and elaboration of projects for the development of human resources, which integrate innovation and European dimension, are based on dynamic partnerships and pursue synergy and quality in results.
The activity sectors are:
Implementation of training programmes.
Training material – training modules development.
Elaboration of researches and studies (training need analysis, market researches) related to the needs of the labour market
Planning and development of international European projects related with the local development, employment and social cohesion.
The purpose of the CCIC is within the boundaries of the region, «the protection & development of trade, industry, crafts, professions, the service sector & exports, according to the interests & objectives of the national economy, the development & progress of this.»
Main activities of CCIC :
Submits recommendations to the government advisory & consultative status on matters of trade, manufacturing & services sector.
issues to members of CCIC certificates of registration & home products, confirming the authenticity of these signatures, records systematically commercial & business customs, provides information to its members & the State on foreign markets, international economic developments.
takes the necessary steps for compliance of the General Commercial Registry
undertakes the management & industrial free zones, shopping centers, permanent exhibitions & exhibition areas, stations, ports, auction halls, general stores, laboratory analysis & examination of goods.
is authorized to constitute non-profit companies with self-management of their resources, including EU funds or revenues from other international organizations in order to develop IT, lifelong education & training, including training & education of its members or third parties in
accordance with the provisions of Law 3369/2005
conducts seminars & training programs & issues certificates in accordance with the provisions of Law 3369/2005, organizes conferences, seminars & training programs, the performance of those assigned directly to specific persons & provide the relevant certificates, subsidizes their executives & provide professional expertise or experience any form, domestically or abroad. May constitute committees & working groups of members, employees or third parties, & assign qualified personnel studies & other work related purposes.
HELLENIC ASSOCIATION OF PHOTOVOLTAIC COMPANIES (HELAPCO) is a non profit organization, established in 2002, representing the major PV companies active in the production, trading, installation and maintenance of photovoltaic systems in Greece.
HELAPCO represents the domestic market in international meetings and fora, and is a member of SolarPower Europe the umbrella organization of all PV associations in Europe.
TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas has been operating in Greece since 1994 and is a 100% subsidiary of TÜV AUSTRIA, which has a presence in over 40 countries in Europe, the Middle East and Asia. TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas provides independent third-party services in the form of Technical Audits, Inspections and Certifications, as well as offers know-how, combined with lifelong-learning services, in a large number of specialised sectors of economic activity.
TÜV AUSTRIA Hellas has Accreditation from the Hellenic Accreditation System as an Inspection, Certification and Technical Auditing Body for virtually all of its activities and is also a Notified Body in the European Union, under Notification Number 0906. The relevant Notification Number of the parent company, TÜV AUSTRIA, is 0408.
The Organization has central offices in Athens, with Greek branches in Thessaloniki, Heraklion (Crete) and Mytilene, and branches abroad in Cyprus (Nicosia), Egypt (Cairo), Jordan (Amman), Albania (Tirana), and Qatar (Doha), while has also significant client lists and partnerships in Italy, Spain, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, India, Pakistan and the United Arab Emirates.
SQLearn specialises in the provision of integrated e-learning solutions and m-learning application and training. It addresses enterprises, public authorities & educational institutions offering them custom & generic e-learning solutions.
SQLearn uses best of breed technology & work with open source SW thus, ensuring our clients the best possible results along with an immediate return on investment. Our objective is for e-learning and m-learning to be part of the culture of each enterprise and educational institution. Our staff, project managers, trainers, web developers, instructional designers, programmers and e-learning consultants, are available to construct the appropriate solution for each initiative, whether this is a national project, EU funded project, private client etc. SQLearn is ISO accredited for the design of e-learning material as well as development & have elaborated services such as: conducting training needs analysis, design specific learning plans, design & develop e-learning content/LMS, e-training and production of seminars. Moreover, the research areas of SQLearn involve pedagogies in learning, training, delivery methods and platforms.
La misión de ALECOP y su contexto
ALECOP, fundada en 1966 y con sede en Mondragón, en la región vasca altamente industrial situada en el norte de España, es hoy en día un grupo diversificado especializado en la prestación de servicios profesionales para instituciones educativas y empresas y en la fabricación de equipos educativos para formación profesional e ingeniería. Su compromiso esencial es con una educación y capacitación de calidad, así como con el aprendizaje y el desarrollo de las personas para el trabajo y la vida del siglo XXI; este valor subyace a, y conecta, actividades tan diversas como las referidas, y que ALECOP desarrolla a nivel nacional e internacional.
ALECOP forma parte de la Corporación Mondragón, que es uno de los grupos corporativos más grandes de España, constituido por cooperativas y empresas asociadas en todo el mundo. La innovación, la educación y las personas son para la Corporación factores clave para alcanzar sus objetivos de competitividad y de desarrollo social. Notablemente, ALECOP se ha desarrollado dentro de este contexto corporativo en estrecha relación con instituciones de educación profesional y superior, centros de investigación e industrias líderes, muchos de los cuales son actualmente socios estratégicos.
ALECOP es el líder de equipamiento educativo en España. En estrecha colaboración con escuelas, profesores y la industria, ALECOP diseña, desarrolla y comercializa sus propios equipos de capacitación técnica para ingenieros, técnicos y estudiantes de materias STEM. Sus clientes van de universidades y colegios hasta escuelas vocacionales y centros de capacitación industrial, en España y en todo el mundo. Sus productos se localizan específicamente en las áreas de electrotecnia, energías renovables, tecnología automotriz, sistemas de fabricación y telecomunicaciones. ALECOP cree en los métodos pedagógicos comprobados y en enfoques prácticos para la promoción de los aprendizajes, todo ello mejorable mediante el uso de tecnología educativa avanzada, a fin de lograr soluciones eficaces, óptimas y escalables aplicables al nivel de estudiantes, de aulas o de escuelas.
Servicios profesionales para educación y empresas
ALECOP también brinda un servicio especializado de consultoría e ingeniería educativa a instituciones educativas públicas y privadas, de formación profesional y general. A menudo, este enfoque general fructifica en una diversidad de proyectos que incluyen: diagnóstico y evaluación, desarrollo curricular, proyectos educativos, desarrollo de capacidades, provisión de equipamiento y espacios de aprendizaje y de gestión. Cabe destacar que ALECOP, en asociación con la Universidad de Mondragón, promueve su propio modelo educativo y ha gestionado algunas instituciones de educación profesional y superior en varios países, bajo esta filosofía. Además, desde su fundación, ALECOP ha mantenido históricamente un programa de intermediación para la formación en alternancia con el trabajo, que pone en relación a estudiantes de ingeniería, universidad y empresas; actualmente, este programa se ha adaptado a los modelos oficiales de programas de aprendices o formación dual en la educación profesional y superior. ALECOP ofrece también un servicio general de consultoría e ingeniería de la formación a empresas, dirigido en general al desarrollo del talento.
¿QUE ES INSTAGI?
Instagi es la asociación de empresas instaladoras y mantenedoras de Gipuzkoa. Es una entidad sin ánimo de lucro que agrupa a 503 empresas instaladoras asociadas que desarrollan las actividades de instalaciones de fontanería, gas, calefacción, climatización, electricidad y telecomunicaciones. Las 503 empresas instaladoras asociadas actualmente a Instagi dan empleo a 1.500 personas en los sectores de actividad que abarca, instalaciones eléctricas e instalaciones de fluidos.
La asociación empresarial de instaladores y mantenedores de Gipuzkoa (INSTAGI) fue creada en 2006, como asociación resultante de la fusión de las asociaciones de electricidad y telecomunicaciones y la de fontanería, gas, calefacción y climatización, que fueron creadas en 1987.
Instagi cuenta además con 48 socios colaboradores, fundamentalmente fabricantes, distribuidores, empresas de energía y centros de formación profesional relacionados con el sector.
¿QUE HACE INSTAGI?
Las actividades que desarrolla Instagi se centran en la representación y defensa de los intereses de las empresas instaladoras de Gipuzkoa, fundamentalmente en aquellos ámbitos relacionados con su carácter sectorial.
Además, dado el tamaño de las empresas, en general pequeñas y micro empresas, Instagi presta a las mismas servicios de:
- Información: a través de circulares, boletines electrónicos, su pagina web, su plataforma de vigilancia tecnológica.
- Formación: INSTAGI ha organizado, desde su creación, la formación necesaria para las personas en cuanto a la adquisición de competencias técnicas para desarrollar la actividad de las personas y las empresas del sector, que además resultan imprescindibles para la obtención de la habilitación necesaria según la normativa sectorial para poder desarrollar la actividad. Además, organiza jornadas técnicas sobre temas relacionados fundamentalmente con la tecnología del sector y las novedades de la normativa que afecta a las mismas.
- Asesoramiento a las empresas, en los ámbitos técnicos de electricidad, telecomunicaciones e instalaciones de fontanería, gas e instalaciones térmicas, y en el ámbito jurídico laboral.
- otros servicios; como el apoyo a la gestión laboral, las tramitaciones de ante Industria, el apoyo al relevo generacional, el asesoramiento para la internacionalización y la gestión de impagados.
The International Geothermal Center is a large scale, scientific institute for research, education, communication and networking with a regional to global focus. The institute is administrated by the Bochum Hochshule, a VET organisation. With its broad anchorage the institute provides a competence and information center to the public in regard to all queries concerning the utilisation and extraction of geothermal energy. At the institute about 25 researchers and technicians work together on a range of joint projects, mostly in cooperation with industry. The research fields cover all aspects of geothermal energy from heat pump technology for geothermal heating and cooling, the use of geothermal resources via binary power plant processes to high enthalpy applications. The extensive laboratories comprise a geochemical and geophysical laboratory, a large-scale-experiment workshop for drilling- and reservoir technologies and a heat pump laboratory. They do not only form the basis for outstanding collaborative research between science and industry but also allow for vocational training with a practical orientation.
The German Geothermal Association (BVG – Bundesverband Geothermie e.V.) is a branch organisation established in 1991 with a large network of geothermal experts and government representatives. Its approximately 500 members are individuals, companies and institutions from all areas of geothermal energy use and science, from shallow to deep, from planning to drilling. As a representative and supporter of the largest geothermal market in Central Europe, it is a very important mediator between the various interest groups. The following are the main functions of the BVG:
- Strengthening the geothermal sector
- Informing the public about the advantages and the possible uses of the technology
- Dialogue with politicians and political leaders
- Improvement of the frame conditions and the political situation on a national, European and international level
- The support of technological development and researches
- Public education and knowledge sharing
The BVG operates www.geothermie.de, by far the most visited website on geothermal energy in Germany (approx. 100,000 visitors per month). Both specialists and consumers can find a wide range of useful information there. BVG furthermore publishes “Geothermische Energie”, a specialist journal with 2-3 editions per year and 1,500 copies each.
The IGA Service Company is a limited liability company with headquarters in Bonn, Germany and owned by the International Geothermal Association (IGA). The IGA, founded in 1988, is a scientific, educational and cultural organization established to operate worldwide and has more than 5,000 members in over 65 countries. The IGA is a non-political, non-profit, non-governmental organization. The objectives of the IGA are to encourage and facilitate scientific and technical education in geothermal matters worldwide through the publication of scientific and technical information among the geothermal specialists, business community, governmental representatives, EU and UN organizations, civil society and the general public.
The Technical university of Sofia is a VET provider, and its staff is involved in the activities of the the National Agency for Vocational Education and Training -NAVET (a specialized body to the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria established under the Vocational Education and Training Act (VETA) in 1999) and in defining the state educational requirements (SER) for acquiring professional qualifications from the List of professions for vocational education and training. It takes active part in the Government’s acts regarding national strategies, action plans, relevant legislation concerning the sustainable development of the country. The most curricula for the VET trainings up to the EU BUILD UP programmes have been developed with their professional contribution. TU Sofia carries out active researches’ activities, work out publications and organises trainings on the most up-to date topics related to the innovative technologies for energy efficiency, eco-engineering, green and smart cities design etc.
The Chamber of Installation Specialists in Bulgaria (CISB) is a national interbranch association of specialists and companies working the field of heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, refrigerating equipment, electrical engineering and automation, water and gas supply, energy saving technologies, RES and environmental protection.
It counts with 120 member companies. CISB keeps a professional register of installation specialists – Bulgarian and foreign physical persons and legal entities, engaged in installation activities on sites in the country CISB is a legal entity and a non-profit organization, independent of state, governmental, tradeunion and other authorities and bodies, and it performs activity to private benefit.
Scope of activity:
- Presenting and representing before the public and all institutions its members and the installation industry heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigerating equipment, electrical engineering and automation, water and gas supply, energy saving technologies, RES and environmental protection, to the interest of its members and of society.
- Participating, organizing and assisting in the organization of meetings, seminars, workshops, conferences, exhibitions, fairs and other forms of promoting the latest achievements in the field of installations.
Since 2005, a Vocational Training Centre has been functioning at the Chamber, licensed by the National Agency for Vocational Education and Training, accredited to organize training courses in over 30 professions, of which those training specialists in the field of building installations are of particular importance, especially: Technician of Energy Systems & Installations, and Installer of Electrical Systems & Installations;
Since 2005, CISB has been publishing a specialized magazine – ‘Installations’.
- As members of a sectoral organisation, the managers of the companies, members of the Chamber of Installation Specialists in Bulgaria, are installers of systems using solar and thermal energy, and they are aware of the general qualifications and competences of their employees, including their shortcomings. They can identify the shortcomings of the methods of training, and also make useful suggestions regarding the identified omissions. The highly qualified trainers working for the Vocational Training Centre at CISB will also be involved in the training development, as well as in the method of assessment, including various real-work situations, as well as different innovative methods of training both for trainees and for trainers.
The European Labour Institute – ELI (www.eli-energy.com ) is a Bulgarian NGO, established in June 2002. Its team is composed of architects, civil engineers, HVAC engineers, electrical and of automation ones, IT specialists, ecologists – in total 15 persons. They all have strong professional background – both academic and practical. The main activities of the institute are: investigations, know–how and technology transfer, projects’ development and implementation, consultancies.
The Institute provides VET in the field of energy efficiency and renewable energy,
sustainable cities development, innovative business models and financial instruments for EE and RE measures.
Recent and present projects ELI’’s experts took part in:
- BioEnergy Complex’s establishment – a pilot project for bioenergy generation and use by households and the industry stimulating technology and innovation transfer, a project ordered by the Bulgarian Municipalities Association
- RESCUE – Action plan for stimulating research and innovation in SMEs from Central and Eastern Europe in the renewable energy field”, funded under FP6 and implemented by a consortium of 10 EU partners;
- Pilot Biogas Plant with animal wastes, up to the program Innovation Norway in partnership with a Norway foundation;
- REE_TROFIT: Development of an European model for vocational training of building professionals for energy efficient retrofitting of buildings”, under the Intelligent Energy Program 2010, implemented by a Consortium of 6 EU countries/www.reetrofit.eu/.
- MILD HOME: My modular, Intelligent, Low cost, Do it yourself, Nearly Zero Energy Houses for our Eco Green Village”, up to South East Europe Transnational Program’ 2012 with partners from with 8 EU countries, together with Sofia Municipality and the Bulgarian Chamber of commerce and Industry, /www.mildhome.eu/;
- EESI 2020: European Energy Services Initiative towards the EU 2020 energy saving targets, funded under the Intelligent Energy Europe Program’ 2012 and implemented by a Consortium of 9 partners from EU countries /www.eesi2020.eu/.
- 4EESPP: For Energy efficient and Smart Public Buildings – capacity building of state/public officers for developing and reporting municipal plans for Energy efficiency and Renewable energy systems’ implementation, funded by the Ministry of energetics and the financial mechanism of EEA 2009-2014.
The team of the Institute has delivering trainings to 500 energy professionals from SMEs, public institutions on “RES and Energy Efficient Buildings” topics and 85 academicians on How to implement the new scientific energy technologies in the industry. The energy experts of the Institute together with partners from 11 EU countries have designed a European model for vocational training of electrical installers, energy and HVAC technicians.
Sofia Energy Centre (SEC) is an independent consulting company established in 1997 and has gained a lot of experience in the implementation of different European energy projects in Bulgaria. During its activity period the company has been involved very successfully in PHARE, THERMIE, SYNERGY, SAVE, ALTENER, FP4, FP5, FP6,FP7, IEE, ERASMUS, INTERREG, HORIZON 2020 projects and actions.
Our main objectives are:
• To support the implementation of new efficient European energy technologies;
• To stimulate the collaboration with European partners;
• To promote new financial schemes for implementation of RUE and RES;
• To support energy efficiency policy;
• To promote the production and use of clean energy.
We offer the following services:
• Preparation, elaboration, management and implementation of energy projects and programmes;
• Market studies and assessments, including potential for implementation of energy technologies;
• Energy audits and assessments in buildings and industry;
• Training activities;
• Information and promotion campaigns;
• Organization of conferences, seminars, business missions, workshops and others;
• Implementation of demonstration projects;
• Municipal initiatives;
• Research activities.